art

Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Apartment Slowly Coming Together- plus a sketch!

I made curtains for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. The bedroom actually has two curtains but I only photographed the one because, well, the other one looks JUST like it and there's a bit of spackle between them that I intend to cover with some art but I'm not putting any art up until I get back the stuff that's at the framers. I want those pieces to get a fair share of the wall space instead of just getting stuck with whatever's left. Long story short, I didn't want to show off the wall blemish.

For the bathroom I used a laminated fabric since it's right in the shower.


Lastly- ferrets are cuter when they're sleeping, which makes them cuter 80% of the day.


For those who need to know- the bedroom fabric is from the Drawing Room Collection by Anna Marie Horner. This one is called "Nostalgic Cool". Bathroom fabric is by Nicey Jane.
 

blogger templates | By:dawer